Metron-Hoof is an image-based system using photographs and radiographs to keep track of the horse’s hoof.
- – Touch screen ready (if your PC or tablet has touch screen ability)
- Store images by Owner, Animal, and Date
- World class image-processing technology
- Supports the optional EponaCam system
- Image calibration and measure tools
- Automatic Calibration for Radiographs (with “auto-scaler” or “metron block”)
- Hoof Analysis: Guided Mark-Up and Metron Parameters
- Supports the optional Intellect Module for Photo mark-up
- Generate multi-page reports, output as PDF files
- Before/After Morphs (video clips showing the hoof changing)
- Approximate 3-D Bones from lateral radiograph
- Voice-annotation of images
- Upload images and reports to www.MetronWebViewer.com for sharing
- Integrated ‘Upload Image and Comments’ to your FaceBook account!
and now also featuring the Intellect Module:
- – Automatically locates the Metron Block in photographs and auto-scales, crops, and rotates the image.
- – Does automatic measurement of the hoof for lateral and DP (frontal) photos.
- – Requires that the hoof was photographed on the Metron Block and with a plain background board held behind the hoof.
Strongly Recommended Options (not included in Metron-Hoof):
– Two Metron Blocks
– EponaCam Cradle and app.